I’m responsible for the weather forecast before and during the flights.
"The horizon will be my goal!"
- Date of Birth: 02.11.1951
- Nationality: Belgian
- Languages spoken: French, Dutch, English
- Solar Impulse Job Title: Meteorologist expert
- 1969-1973: Degree in weather forecasting at the Meteowing of the Belgian Airforce
- Meteorology expert since 1974 at the Belgian Royal Meteorological Institute
- Specialization in routing and safety of flying equipment of every kind (aircraft, ULM, balloon)
- Successfully routed two round-the-world hot air balloon flights (Piccard-Jones in the northern hemisphere and Steve Fossett in the southern hemisphere)
- Several victories (10 out of 15) with different teams in the Gordon Bennett, and the first crossing of the Arctic with David Hempleman (UK)
SHARE Luc Trullemans'S PROFILE