ENERGY & PROPULSION
I support the E&P team in different areas, from testing motors to programming software and creating concepts. My key functions are located in the data handling (logging and telemetry), the solar generator and the batteries. However, Solar Impulse is full of surprises and so I get in touch with new topics almost every day.
"Never laugh at someone who makes a step back, maybe s/he just takes a run-up!"
- Date of Birth: 12.01.1981
- Nationality: Swiss
- Languages spoken: French, English, German
- Solar Impulse Job Title: Engineer, Schindler
- Since 2012: Schindler embedded engineer at Solar Impulse
- Since 2012: R&D engineer at Schindler Elevator Ltd
- 2007-2012: Software engineer in the wire processing systems industry, Komax Wire R&D department
- 2007: Diploma/Master's degree in Electrical Engineering and Information Technology, ETH, Zürich
#ANALYTICS #CONCEPTION #FLEXIBILITY
SHARE Martin Pfister'S PROFILE