ENERGY & PROPULSION
I am responsible of specifying, organizing, perform testing and analysis results in order to validate sub-systems of the plane as well as overall failure mode analysis. This is essential to get the certification and thus permit to fly.
"Why do it the easy way when you can do it the hard way?" (Les Shadoks)
- Date of Birth: 12.09.1986
- Nationality: Swiss
- Languages spoken: French, English, German, Italian
- Solar Impulse Job Title: Test Engineer, ABB
- 2011-2014 Power Electronics Development Engineer, ABB, traction department.
- 2011-2011 Electrical engineer in Powertrain Group.
- 2010-2011 Master Thesis at Azure Dynamics in Boston on motor for electrical car.
- 2006-2011 Master of Science at EPFL (Lausanne, Switzerland) with main orientation on Power Conversion System.
#INNOVATION #FLEXIBILITY #DELIVERABILITY
SHARE Nicolas Lorétan'S PROFILE